Job Duties and Responsibilities:
|Support Purchasing administration, maintain Reps/Certs, and existing vendor certifications/surveys. Work with Accounts Payable to reconcile invoices. Work with Vendors to insure delivery confirmation and expedite when needed. Initiate PO’s using released requisitions in SAP. Purchase direct and indirect items. Once fully trained may serve as backup to Senior Buyers.|
A successful candidate must have:
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail, strong communications skills, and excellent attendance.
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications. Working knowledge of SAP
- Purchasing process knowledge
- Continuous Improvement: ACE / Six Sigma Experience
- Purchasing experience Education BA/BS, AA/AS degree, Technical/Business School Certificate or Diploma, Skilled Trades Apprenticeship, or other post high school training (two years duration) with minimum of 5 years experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.