Production Assembly Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking production aerospace assemblers for an opportunity in McMinnville, OR.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Under direct supervision performs routine production tasks and operates specific production machinery. Ensures the maintenance of a safe work environment with an ultimate goal of zero accidents.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2 years of molding experience
- Performs routine production tasks such as operating subassembly equipment, coating equipment, ovens, material handling equipment including hoists, cranes, tow motors, pallet trucks, and other miscellaneous equipment
- Completes troubleshooting while operating equipment, including performing and documenting limited preventative maintenance
- Monitors, measures, and records quality assurance data including, but not limited to, dimensions, weight, or other specific information
- Observes safe work practices, maintains a safe and clean work environment and wears the appropriate personal protective equipment
- Tracks orders, utilizing appropriate equipment, moves material to enable the production process to flow efficiently and effectively
- Comprehends and accurately follows specific detailed operational instructions and prints for job and setup operations
- Follows specific quality criteria to maintain quality system requirements
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
- Basic English language skills and ability to read, follow, and interpret planning and work order instructions
- Ability to professionally communicate and work cooperatively with others
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.