Pay: $19 P/H DOE
Shift: Mon.-Fri., 1st
Job Duties and Reposonsibilties:
- Order prints, materials and supplies used in maintenance and repair or motor vehicles and equipment.
- Porcesses invoices for payment. Verifies receipt of invoices parts, materials and supplies.
- Maintains and tracks inventory records on computer.
- Unloads, stores, transports, delivers and distributes parts, materials and supplies.
- Deals with vendors/sales representatives. Follows up onitems not reevied, checks on item price and availability.
- Cleans parts storage and work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Administrative skills including but not limited to knowledge of computers: Excel / Word / Email.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to operate equipment, machinery, and tools (motor vehicle, forklift).
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.