We are a small and rapidly growing business in need of a Payroll Associate. LAUNCH provides temporary staffing in the Aviation and Engineering industries across the United States.If you want to join a dynamic team and be a part of an exciting organization, LAUNCH is the place for you.
LAUNCH offers an impressive compensation package that includes: health insurance plan, vacation benefits, and a company-matched 401k plan.
Our team is comprised of the best resources and experts in our industries. You will learn from our team and brow professionally. We like new ideas and we’ll expect you to bring yours to the table. You are expected to work hard and we will reward you in return.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Payroll Associate, you are responsible with the following functions and not limited to the ones listed below:
- Payroll processing on ADP platform including:
- Timecard collection – interface with client and employee personnel to assure timely/accurate time
- Manage Direct Deposit
- Maintain employees data in ADP
- Set up new employees in ADP – withholdings; personal data; I-9, etc.
- Manage tracking of the Company Loyalty program
- Manage tracking of HR information (vacation, sick, etc.)
- Interface wtih ADP
- Processes Expense Reports
- Manage employee advances
- Processes bonus payments
- Expense reporting
- Assists in month-end closing and preparation of ad-hoc reports
- Manage State by State Business Entity registration
- Processes Employment Verifications
- Manages Unemployment claims
- Office – record keeping; organization
- 2-3 years of experience processing payroll in an ADP platform.
- Degree in Financing or Accounting preferred.
- High Proficient with Excel and MS Office Suite.
- Above average technical skills with PC or MAC
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills – able to effectively work with all levels of employees and managers. Communicate in a timely manner.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Having the Passion and taking the initiative to learn new things.
- Desire to work hard and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.