LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Painter for an opportunity in Owego, NY
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Painters are able to degrease, mask and sand in preparation for painting.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must be able to pass a resspirator sutiability test.
- Prior industrial painting experience preferred not required.
- Must be able to perform all physical functions not limited to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl or twist, work overhead, work from lift or elevated height.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.