LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Fabricators for an opportunity in Pinellas Park, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Fabricators must be proficient in flat pattern layout and development, ability to read and understand tool designs, Jig and Fixture experience, and some knowledge of CNC equipment is helpful. Must have above average computer skills. Utilizes Blueprint Reading and Practical Shop Math or equivalent.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Plastic Tooling and AutoCAD/SolidWorks experience is required.
- Some knowledge of CNC equipment is required.
- C-130, F-16, P-3, F-35 tooling experience – Must have experience in one or more.
- Prior experience with F16 or F35 preferred
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Able to competently use computers and other systems to access, maintain and manipulate data.
- Must be able to work overtime
- No tools needed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.