HD Diesel Technician
Shift: 7AM-6:30PM (1 Hour Lunch) M-F Pay: $16.50 – $25 P/H DOE
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance, electrical, suspension, and airbrake repairs, and run diagnostics on the fleet.
- Will be working on dump trucks, roll-offs, aerial trucks, backhoes, street sweepers and other medium/heavy duty trucks.
- May need to drive diesel equipment in/out of the shop or through the facility parking lot.
- Work in a safe manner, per company, local, state and federal policies and regulations.
- Other duties as required to support operations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED and 3+ year’s diesel mechanic experience.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, spending time bending, climbing and stooping.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must have own steel toe boots.
- CDL preferred, but not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.