Pay: $18.00 – $30.00/hr., depending on experience
Shift: Tues. – Sat., 2nd shift
Diesel Mechanic Summary: Our clients are industry leaders providing full-service, reliable, and responsible waste disposal and recycling services nationwide.
Diesel Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Routine and preventative maintenance an extensive fleet of roll offs and diesel garbage truck vehicles.
- Diagnose mechanical problems on suspensions, brake systems, hydraulic systems, tires and wheels.
- Read and interpret VCRs (vehicle condition reports) and/or repair orders.
- Completes all required paperwork in a timely and concise manner.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Diesel Mechanic Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of related truck or heavy equipment maintenance and repair
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- ASE and/or Certificate in electronic diagnostics a huge plus
- Welding and/or fabrication skills and/or experience preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.