- Routine and preventative maintenance on a fleet of diesel-powered transit buses and equipment.
- Build, rebuild and repair all parts of automotive equipment.
- Diagnose any mechanical, electrical, and any other breakdown or failure.
- Inspect the equipment used.
- When applicable use welding skills.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- The equivalent of a high school diploma or GED & 3+ years of related equipment maintenance and repair
- Must furnish own tools and steel toe boots
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a DOT drug test & DOT physical
- CDL, or ability to obtain
- State Inspector License
- ASE certificate
- Welding and/or fabrication skills and/or experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.