LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Avionics Technicians with experience removing, installing, and trouble shooting avionics electrical components for an opportunity in Mesa, Arizona.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs installation and troubleshooting of various aircraft electrical /avionics systems to include control, power, video, RF cables and electrical harnesses on aircraft.
- Performs aircraft electrical/ avionics system testing to include continuity, power and operational checks using test equipment both on the aircraft and on back shop test benches.
- Performs two year IFR 91.411 and 91.413 checks.
- Use basic hand tools and avionics specialty tools. Read, interpret, and supports development of electrical fabrication and installation drawings.
- This position is also responsible for control, servicing and calibration of equipment resources.
- Interface with equipment manufacturers and material suppliers
- Record keeping
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of aviation electronics experience.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
- Normal/corrected sight to 20/20.
- Normal color vision.
- Highly skilled in interpreting electrical schematics.
- Able to use basic hand tools and avionics specialty tools
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite of software (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
- Strong documentation and organizational skills preferred
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.