LAUNCH TransTechs is seeking an experienced Reefer Technician for an opportunity in Nashville, TN repairing refrigeration units.
Pay: $14.00 – $23.00 per hour, depending on experience
Shift: M – F, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and performs repairs on refrigeration units within the applicable standard repair time allowance.
- Understands and completes various shop paperwork including time reports and work order reports.
- Participates in keeping shop area clean at all times.
- Properly maintains and interprets various product/service information; including parts manuals, service manuals and product support bulletins.
- Continually improves upon mechanical knowledge and ability using home study courses, service parts topics, and other schools offered by the Company.
- Successfully completes all required training courses from required regulatory training.
- Performs work in accordance to all published safety standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of related experience on trailer maintenance and repair.
- Refrigeration Universal 608/609 certification a huge plus!
- ASE certificates preferred but not required.
- Welding and/or fabrication skills and/or experience preferred.
- Must be able to operate all shop machine tools and testing equipment in order to able to analyze problems to provide proper repairs.
Possess basic and theoretical and practical knowledge of all other refrigeration products.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.