Electronic Technician I
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Electronic Technician for an opportunity in Aston, Pennsylvania.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives, inspects, tests, and troubleshoots and repairs items coming from customers to get repaired.
- Creates the quote for chargeable repairs, prepares tear down notes, and prepares the repaired items for shipment.
- Log incoming repairs by creating records of customer units received for repair including customer name, unit ID, return date, etc.
- Inspect unit and create general plan for troubleshooting.
- Test unit and direct and narrow troubleshooting plan.
- Troubleshoot and repair.
- Determine exact cause(s) of failure(s) and rectify.
- Prepare and send quote for chargeable repairs.
- Customer must approve charges for repairs.
- Prepare tear down notes.
- Complete and sign appropriate documents.
Qualifications and requirements:
Entry-level job with little or no prior relevant experience
Work is prescribed and completed with close supervision and little autonomy
Duties are clearly defined and methods and tasks are described in detail
Understanding of electricity and electronics.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.