Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator with logistics management experience for a contract opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the overall operation of the parts department. This includes, but is not limited to material ordering, shipping, receiving, and inventory control both physical and financial.
- Responsible for the purchase order and repair order processes; request, purchase order, repair order, and ordering aircraft parts and services.
- Perform the incoming review to identify, control, segregate and maintain all materials (including raw materials and parts) according to the manufacturer’s requirements and standard industry practices.
- Ensure the preservation and storage of all articles, materials, parts and supplies in the designated location while they are in the facility.
- Accountable for inventory levels and ensure systems are developed to establish and maintain adequate and appropriate inventory levels.
- Ensures all outgoing items are packaged and shipped IAW all manufacturer and applicable governing agency requirements.
- Prepare and distribute summary reports on a regular basis for critical inventory metrics such as shelf life, inventory count/rotation, min/max, purchase order status, core status, etc.
- Maintain operating expenses based on an annual operating budget.
- Create and ensure that all policies and procedures are being followed by the warehouse staff.
- Maintain effective communication with customers, co-workers, and other team members.
- Perform physical inventory – cycle counts including shelf-life/life limited audits.
- Practice and perform all elements inside the development program to include continuous improvement, core values, and its vision to excellence.
- Obtain and organize necessary information to ensure the entire logistics process meets all timelines associated with the activities that support the final production delivery schedule.
- Ensures that AOG’s, Critical, Back Orders and Routines are processed accordingly.
- Ensure all material requirements/needs of the production floor are fulfilled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attend Production Status meetings and provide status reports as required.
- Ability to adapt to change in the work environment, manage competing demands, accept feedback, change approach and methods to best ft the situation
- Demonstrates initiative – volunteers readily, undertakes self-development activities, seeks increased responsibilities; asks for help when needed
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma required; secondary degree preferred
- Some on call duties as required
- 3+ years exp in warehouse and logistics management
- Managing processes
- Inventory Control
- Reporting Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.