QC Administrator I
LAUNCH is seeking an Quality Control Administrator for an opportunity in Kent, WA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review supplier pack slips for compliance to the purchase order.
• Perform the Receipt function of products used in the manufacture of IFE into the ERP system.
• Create and maintain Receiving Inspection records in accordance with established procedures and regulations.
• Perform shelf life calculations for age sensitive material.
• Conduct customer purchase order reviews for business and regulatory requirements.
• Audit inspection records for accuracy and completeness.
• Complete Shipping Inspection records.
• Generate inventory lists to support kit shipments to customers.
• Generate certification documents for shipments.
Project Related Activities
• Perform daily 6S activities.
• Support overtime as the needed by the business.
• Periodically travel to remote sites to support business needs.
• Perform inventory or labeling as directed by the management team.
Reporting/Documentation Related Activities
• Scan documents to various data repositories.
• Perform data collection to improve system processes.
• Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and Management
• Possess ability to research information in multiple databases.
• Ability to complete tasks quickly including the capability to multi-task and shift priorities as required to support business needs.
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
• Demonstrate professionalism and ability to protect confidential information.
• Ability to organize own work, coordinate projects, set priorities, meet deadlines, and follow up on assignments with a minimum of direction.
• Ability to maintain professional appearance.
• Conduct business by in a friendly, professional manner.
• Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
• Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.