LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Cabinet Maker with basic knowledge of cabinetmaking processes, products and tools for an opportunity in Savannah, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Under direct supervision, learns and performs the basic skills and functions related to fabrication of aircraft cabinets and other wood-surfaced subassemblies using design and engineering drawings.
Qualifications and requirements:
Learns entry-level technical skills and knowledge, regulatory requirements and tooling used in aircraft cabinetmaking.
Continues to develop technical competency and problem solving abilities to allow progression to the technician level.
Using standard safety and operating procedures, design/engineering drawings, tools and other materials (laminates, veneers, cap strips), develops proficiency in the preparation and making of furniture.
Utilizes the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off completed work.
Complies with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies, uses personal protective equipment; ensures aircraft interior is protected. Assists in the development and implementation of related initiatives.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.