LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Test Technician for an opportunity in Ventura, CA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets up test apparatus and conducts tests of electronic assemblies and units following methods, procedures, standards, and sequences; lays out and assembles units for production electronic equipment according to designs and specifications.
- Adjusts and calibrates systems as required; modifies electronic equipment by adding, removing, or altering components as defined by predetermined diagrams and sketches.
- Corrects malfunctions by making adjustments or replacing parts or components as directed.
- Uses hand and small power tools, and various measuring and testing devices in performing job duties.
- Determines types of tests to be performed, approves and suggests modifications to testing equipment, and analyzes test results to evaluate performance of products and equipment.
- Assists engineers in design and development of test procedures for new products and recommends product improvements or manufacturing modifications.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 1+ year of experience required.
- High school diploma or GED required for the position.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.