LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking CNC Technicians for an opportunity in Savannah, GA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Set up and operate automated machines to fabricate parts, applying knowledge of shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, maintainability materials and layout techniques.
- Operate automated machine using existing programs.
- Test program and ensure machine is set up in accordance with drawings.
- Remove and/or replace cutting tools and offsets as required.
- Inspect condition of tools and replace as needed.
- Manipulate programs to fit inserts into material, ensuring fit and conformity.
- Inspect cut material/part prior to CNC operation to ensure conformity and compliance with blueprints, models, and/or engineering documents.
- Identify material and appropriate cutting tools. Set up material and inspect for serviceability.
- Monitor material supply.
- Validate preventative maintenance and minor repairs on machines.
- Complete paperwork and other documents as required
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Comply with 5S and Environmental, Health and Safety requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ yeard related experience.
- One (1) year experience with similar automated equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.