Electrical Design Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer with extensive aerospace manufacturing experience in Savannah, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Guides successful completion of major engineering programs, or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services.
- Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve complex engineering issues
- Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field
- Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities
- Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule
- Works without appreciable direction; work is reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results
- Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments, and makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product.
Qualifications and requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or technical related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
10 yrs in specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
AutoCad, Capitol Harness &/or Mentorgraphics required
Familiarity with aircraft cabin communication, security and entertainment systems.
Experience with power distribution, lighting, switching, wire sizing and routing.
Experience with systems development, layout, logic and wiring diagram creation.
Familiarity in mechanical system design.
Analyze Electrical designs in 3D models
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or technical related curriculum applicable to the respective job position.
Catia V5 basic navigation experience.
GVI, & GVII electrical system design experience.
14 CFR Part 25, 91, and 135 Certification Experience relative for Cabin Interiors preferred.
EWIS Certification familiarity & experience preferred.
Familiarity with aircraft STC procedures preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.