LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Entry Level aircraft production technicians for an opportunity in Bellingham, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aerospace manufacturing Production Technicians perform various aerospace production processes including press, layup, deco, assembly, fill & fair, bonding, as well as hand trim and final assembly. Production Technicians manufacture and assemble various components to construct commercial aircraft interiors.
Performs one of more of the following Industrial or Production roles:
- Bonding – Bonds aircraft interior structures and parts
- Cleaning – repares aircraft interior structures and parts for shipment
- Decor – applies decorative material
- Electrical Installation – installs and attaches aircraft interior electrical components using engineering drawings, company and customer specifications
- Fill & Fair/Sanding – prepares aircraft interior parts for decorative material application by filling and fairing plastic, metal, and composite parts and units using filling material
- Product Tester – performs product testing
Edge & Fill – applies edge fill and/or inserts and insert adhesive to panels
- Lay-Up – constructs aircraft interior parts by laying-up resin impregnated reinforcements (glass, carbon, etc), film adhesives and core in a sequence and processes in an oven as described on engineering drawings and company specifications
- Maintenance/Repair – maintains and fixes tools and machinery
- Production Worker – perform various construction tasks
- Warehouse – Perform daily stockroom activities including material transactions, put-away and cycle counting
- Sheet Metal – fabricates parts, assemblies, and systems with a variety of materials, processes, and equipment
- Painting/Spraying – Applies paint, paint primer, décor adhesive, décor primer or other coatings to plastic, metal, wood, and composite aircraft parts and structure using regulated spray equipment
Experience: 2-4 years
- Has developed skills through formal training or considerable work experience
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
Qualifications and requirements:
- Entry Level Position
- No tools required.
- Work is prescribed and completed with close supervision and little autonomy
- Duties are clearly defined and methods and tasks are described in detail
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.