LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Tool Coordinator for an opportunity in Mountain Home, Idaho.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assesses manufacturing requirements and verifies customer requests.
- Coordinates with support organizations to resolve manufacturing issues.
- Works with contract administrators to develop and maintain procurement specifications and standards.
- Provides guidance and improvement suggestions to outside suppliers and other analysts.
- Participates in the analysis and research of new technology to provide state of the art cost-effective products.
- Gathers manufacturing and product information to develop and recommend solutions to manufacturing requirements.
- Investigates changes in manufacturing requirements and support emergent requests.
- Analyzes, procures and oversees procurement processes for manufacturing tool services products and services.
- Explores all possible options to resolve potential impacts to budget and manufacturing schedules.
- Supports the evaluation of outside supplier performance and verification of compliance with procedures and contract specifications.
- Participates in the development and management of overhead and capital budgets for the acquisition and inventory of tool services products.
- Reviews on-hand inventory and coordinates re-distribution.
- Participates in the plans for the removal of obsolete inventory.
- Works under limited supervision.
- Personnel will have to maintain a tool room and have hazmat control experience.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Logistic experience with air force systems required
AA degree in related discipline
3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with aircraft tooling
- Prefer knowledge of the SAP computer systems.
- Should possess strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with the many people, in all areas, both inside and outside of the company.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.