LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Tool Coordinator for an opportunity in Mountain Home, Idaho.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports manufacturing requirements for non-production materials, tool and shop supplies.
- Assists with analysis and research of new technology.
- Assists with investigating changes in manufacturing requirements and supporting emergent requests.
- Supports the evaluation of outside supplier performance and verification of compliance with procedures and contract specifications.
- Performs inventory and coordinates redistribution of materials.
- Works under general supervision.
- Personnel will have to maintain a tool room and have hazmat control experience.
- Logistic experience with air force systems required
Qualifications and Requirements:
- AA degree in related discipline
- Candidate must have Interim Secret Clearance at start
1 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with aircraft tooling
- Prefer knowledge of the SAP computer systems.
- Should possess strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with the many people, in all areas, both inside and outside of the company.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.