Avionics Test Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Test Technician for an opportunity in Greenville, South Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs operational checks, troubleshoot and repair electrical and avionics systems in a quality manner and ensure the integrity and correct operation of affected avionics/ electrical systems affected during modification and maintenance of aircraft.
- Reads and interprets engineering drawings, technical manuals, wiring diagrams understanding symbols flags and general notes.
- Performs operational checks and troubleshoots essential navigation and communication systems such as RADAR, TACAN, ADF, UHF, VHF, HF, VOR/ILS and systems such as aircraft fuel, aircraft hydraulic, aircraft lighting, aircraft landing gear, aircraft ordnance, engine fuel, engine oil, engine propeller and the entire electrical power distribution.
- Works with several types of measuring devices and test equipment required for operational/functional checks and troubleshooting of aircraft electrical and avionics systems.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Candidates MUST have C-130J testing experience
- 2+ years of Avionics Troubleshooting experience.
- Candidate will provide shadowed toolbox with etched tools per minimum inventory and specifications as detailed by the company.
- Must have ability to obtain DOD Secret Clearance
- A&P License preferred.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.