LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking and Electrical Engineer for an opportunity in Marion, MA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks. Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
Lockheed Martin is in search of an associate electrical engineer (level 1) contractor for a 6 month (or perhaps more) stint, in Marion, MA.
This role in the Rotary and Mission Systems Underwater Vehicles (UV) business area, supporting production of the Expendable Mobile Anti-Submarine Training Target (EMATT).
The EMATT is an all-weather, lightweight, inexpensive and expendable Anti-Submarine training target used by air and surface anti-submarine warfare platforms, which can be used for both open ocean and on-range training at the Navy’s undersea fleet training ranges.
The candidate will primarily be involved with production support and sustaining engineering for the duration of the six-month assignment. If business needs dictate, and the candidates performs with excellence, this opportunity could translate into a permanent job for the successful candidate.
Candidates must have at least one year of experience with Electrical Troubleshooting , Electronic Testing and Technical Writing.
Occasional overtime and some travel are required.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Secret Clearance is not required to start work, but candidate must have the ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
- The candidate should be energetic, have sound theoretical technical skills, the ability to work independently, yet thrive in a team environment, and thrive on troubleshooting complex electronic systems.
- Candidate must have some laboratory experience with DVMs, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
- BS and must at least have 1 year experience with Electrical Troubleshooting , Electronic Testing and Technical Writing.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.