LAUNCH Industrial is currently hiring a CNC Maintenance Technician for a well-established manufacturing company in Everett. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity with great benefits.
• Perform electrical and mechanical maintenance on all facility infrastructure and equipment.
• Troubleshoot and repair CNC Mills and machines.
• Perform Preventative and Predictive Maintenance of CNC Mills, Manual Machines, and Air Compressors, to ensure Maximum uptime.
• Identify needed parts and supplies and initiate purchasing process.
• Coordinating service work with external providers.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Five years (or more) of CNC Maintenance experience, in a machine shop or machine service company.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, machine drawings, technical manuals, ladder logic and written instructions.
• Experience with CNC Mills systems: Tool Changers, Pallet Changers, Conveyor Systems
• Familiarity with multiple machine controls and capabilities: Fanuc, OSP (Okuma), Accramatic.
• Valid Driver’s License, and vehicle owner.
• Experience with PLC controlled systems and processes.
• Experience with Servo drive systems.
• Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic principles.
• Hourly position, Monday-Friday (Day shift)