We are currently looking to hire a full time CNC Machinist for our manufacturing facility in Elburn, IL. This is a full time position on 1st shift, 7AM to 4:30PM and pays $24 – $30/hour depending on experience. See below for further detail:
We are a growing ASME safety valve manufacturer, producing over 400,000 parts per year. We are seeking someone who would be responsible for program creation and modification during all phases of production. The programmer will machine components for first piece inspection, with the potential to run production parts if necessary. The programmer/machinist will monitor quality taking measurements, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming control while adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develops G code programs and recommends changes in the process to enhance efficiency and quality.
- The ability to fine tune speeds and feeds so that required finishes and tolerances are achieved in stainless and brass.
- Must have experience on CNC lathes as well as mills. We currently have 8 lathes (Okuma and Mori Seki) and 1 Hurco mill
- Managerial experience to have the foresight to plan for future jobs.
- Knowledge of Stainless cutting techniques.
- Maintains a clean work area and abides by all company safety policies and procedures.
- Completes tasks under tight deadlines.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have minimum 5 years experience running/operating CNC’s
- CAD/CAM experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
· Extensive knowledge of tools.