LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Assembler for an opportunity in Aston, Pennsylvania.
Performs a range of skilled repetitive assembly and cleaning operations to produce quality products in a timely manner; performs operations from work instructions
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a range of skilled repetitive mechanical and/or electro-mechanical assembly operations in support of production projects;
- Assembles, modifies, reworks, and/or reassembles production components utilizing drawings, pick tickets, process documentation, and/or verbal instructions;
- Prepares and utilizes basic hand tools and machines including but not limited to power screwdriver, ruler, solder iron, clamp machine, heat gun, vise, solder pots, crimpers, pinning machine, and automatic wire stripers;
- Cleans parts prior to production use as required;
- Identifies wires with use of basic color code sequence;
- Participates in first time production runs of new products;
- Supports cycle count activity, inventory handling, and inventory transactions following established material procedures;
- Participates in continuous improvement and team building activities; maintains productive working relationships with all team members;
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of all applicable safety rules and regulations;
- Completes all required paperwork; Performs clean up, and tool inventory activities; Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
Qualifications and requirements:
Entry-level job with little or no prior relevant experience
Work is prescribed and completed with close supervision and little autonomy
Duties are clearly defined and methods and tasks are described in detail
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.