LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Welder for an opportunity in Baltimore, Maryland.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs welding processes on aluminum and steel parts and assemblies to required tolerances using welding metals and metal alloys.
- Determines layouts and welds parts and assemblies according to engineering drawings and specifications.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2-4 years of Welding Experience required
- 2-4 years of Mig/Tig Welcing Experience desired
- 2-4 years of Set-up and Operate Lathe and Milling Machine
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.