Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting, repairing, and installing pneumatic and hydraulic systems, control valves, centrifugal and positive displacement pumps.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing AC/DC electrical systems, reading schematics, and using electrical testing equipment (Volt-Ohm meter, amp meter, oscilloscope).
- Multi-craft maintenance and repair (e.g. performing interrelated repairs on electrical systems and mechanical systems)
- Department/Area ownership, will be answering emergency calls and conduct PM’s/Correctives
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Mechanical Skill Sets
- Electrical Skill Sets
- Understanding of high-voltage wiring (480V 3-phase motors)
- Pneumatic system skills
- Basic understanding of Programmable Logic Controls and contribute a unique skillset through the use of preventative maintenance systems and work order tracking.
- Industrial Mechanic/Tech in food industry experience
- Willing to learn and quickly grasp all knowledge during work withs with other mechanics on shift.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.