CNC Maintenance Technician
We are looking for a first shift CNC Maintenance Technicians to join their team in our Elgin facility. This is a long term opportunity with a well known Automotive component manufacturer. They will be working 6am to 2:30pm, Monday to Friday with little to no OT. Pay starts at $23 and could go up to $30 for the right person. Please see below for further details.
– 5 to 7 years of performing routine maintenance on various CNC machines.
– Own and utilize own tools. Basic hammer drill, hand tools and gauges are a must.
– Knowledge and skill to trouble shoot to fix the equipments in the field of electrical circuits, PLC and various Servo Systems.
– Knowledge and skill to Troubleshoot CNC machine controllers – preferably Fanuc, Siemens, Yaskawa/Yasnac & Mitsubishi.
– Experience in troubleshooting/repairing of Screw machine (Gildemeister) & Hydromat machine is preferred.
– Install, Repair, maintain and troubleshoot hydraulic, Pneumatic systems.
– Install, Repair, maintain and troubleshoot high precision ball screws and Spindle and other mechanical components in CNC machines/Screw/Hydromat machines.
– Carry out Preventative maintenance /routine inspections, must be able to see potential issues, take corrective measures and anticipate ongoing needs.
If intersted, please reach out. They are looking to interview and bring someone in ASAP!