CNC Field Service Technician
We are looking for a strong CNC Field Service Tech to join our team up in Rockford. We are a custom machine building company that specilizises within the Aerospace and Automotive industry. Pay will range from $60 to $80k/year depending on experience. Please see below for some more detail:
We are seeking a creative, driven and highly motivated CNC Field Service Technician to join our team!
The ideal candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities including install, maintenance, repair, and calibration of field/assembly shop Machines. The successful candidate will be a problem solver who is responsive to customers’ needs and has knowledge of CNC Multi-Axis Machine Tools.
- Work with customers to install new machines and retool projects.
- Provide diagnostic analysis, repair, or preventative maintenance to customers
- Complete on-site system audits and evaluations
- 5+ years’ installing and maintaining CNC multi-axis machine tools
- Knowledge about mechanic, pneumatic, hydraulic fields
- Knowledge of pressure ratings for hoses, pressure vessel, brakes, vacuum and every other device used in our fluid lines
- Ability to meet customer needs in difficult and demanding situations
- Ability to travel, domestic and international
- Knowledge of Siemens Controls
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company paid benefits include
- Vision insurance
- Employee, Spouse, and Child Life insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- And More!!
- Are training NASA, Lockheed Martin, Boeing Corporation, Northrop Grumman, General Electric, and many other technology leaders.
- Are innovating machining processes of components for the new generation of commercial airplanes, fighter jets, communication satellites, jet engines, power generation, and beyond.
- Are making the American Industry more competitive and ready for the new challenges of a global economy.
- Rockford, IL
- Remote in the US (for the right candidate, with the right experience)