LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Programmer for an opportunity in Auburn, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of machine operations to develop code to control machine operations.
- Prepare process plans, including positioning of carriage and/or tool, rate of feed, speed of rotation, tool changes, type of tool, the sequence of operations, and other variables.
- Determines the suitability of a part for automation and may determine the appropriate machine assignments on the basis of efficiency and quality requirements.
- Works with minimal supervision and may provide work training and direction to others.
- Assignments tend to be more complex, with unusual shapes, sizes, finishes and materials.
- Short runs on valuable and complex parts may mean that there is less opportunity to use trail runs to fine-tune programs.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and requirements:
- 1+ years as a CNC Programmer
- This position requires standing, sitting, bending, kneeling, squatting, walking, reaching and grasping
- Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception, color recognition and adjusting focus
- Vision abilities required include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be willing to work any shift
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested)
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.