LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking COVID Cleaners for an opportunity in Greenville, TX
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Seeking a proficient cleaner to perform disinfecting duties. The cleaner will apply disinfectant to shared and private work spaces per employer standards. Duties will include spraying disinfectant to workspace surfaces multiple times per day across various buildings. Attention to detail and a positive attitude a must. The right person is punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn.
- Disinfects and sanitizes areas where there is a high traffic of employees utilizing hand spray bottles and towels to dispense disinfectant
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Less than High School diploma, or High School diploma or equivalent
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to follow verbal directions
- Ability to work well alone
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
- Ability to read, analyze, understand and interpret instruction. Good communication skills required, both verbal and written.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and solve practical problems; deal with a variety of concrete variables in standardized situations.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand, sit, walk (extensive walking), climb stairs, talk, see and hear; use hands to finger, handle and feel; reach with hands and arms, grip and squeeze hands (extensive use of hand spray bottles).
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment is that of a typical professional office and manufacturing floor with occasional exposure to dust, vapors, heat, cold and noise. Outdoor exposure walking to and from buildings; therefore, exposed to heat, cold, rain based on weather conditions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.