Sheet Metal Fabricator
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Sheet Metal Fabricator for an opportunity in Orlando, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is running CNC Punch Press, Drill Press and Deburr area.
- Will be responsible for setting up and monitoring machines and all deburring activity associated with it.
- May require occasional use of Bridgeport and/or Lathe.
- Will be responsible for material management, shearing and sawing material as job requires.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2-4 years of Sheet Metal Fabrication experience
- Some experience with Wiedeman Motorum 2048
- Other general machine shop experience is a also plus
- Preferred experience reading drawings and using geometric dimension and tolerance (GD&T)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.