LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Production Technicians for an opportunity in Stockton, California.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking detail-oriented Aerospace Assembly Technicians experienced in handling delicate multi-component assemblies to help build advanced satellite metal bonded light weight honeycomb structures. Required skills include layout, drilling, riveting, and torqueing using hand/pneumatic tools and various measuring instruments. The ideal candidate will be familiar with reading customer-furnished drawings and BOMs to dry-fit/align/jig complex assemblies to tight tolerances.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 6 months of aerospace assembly experience or comparable training (A&P School Training).
- Ability to adhere to company and customer specifications, work instructions, engineering prints, and work orders.
- Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability
- Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of “shop math” including use of measurement tools
- Ability to meet deadlines and use of hand tools preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand and communicate in English at a level necessary for successful job performance.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program.
Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.