SR Aircraft Painter
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Painter with experience painting aircraft and aircraft parts for a direct hire opportunity in Portland, OR
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safety Observation “spotting” movement of lifts around the aircraft.
- Maintain the clean hangar floors by shifting shams.
- Help with tool maintenance by doing detailed cleaning of pots, mini jets and 5000’s.
- Rolling Triple paper and regular rolls.
- Clean pots and guns for the painters after each application.
- Clean coupons that are used on the aircraft to serve as examples of the thickness of the paint applied.
- Assist painters by providing materials and cleaning their lifts during on-going processes.
- Clean bull dog pumps & setting them up prior to the cleaning processes
- Help with material stocking making you aware of consumption and where things are located.
- Washing lifts and the hangar floors periodically to reduce contamination.
- Prepare baskets prior to paint by wrapping them in plastic while the painters go set up their guns.
- Help out with changing out hazardous waste shams.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Entry leve position.
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations.
- Must have the minimum tools as required (Each tool must be etched/scribed with initials and/or numbers).
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.