Diesel Technician – Chino, CA
Pay: $26-$30 P/H DOE
Shift: 1st 8AM Full Time
The Diesel Mechanic B performs all tractor and trailer repair diagnosis and correction following standard operating procedures (SOP’s). Completes routine rebuilds and replacements, makes best value and safety decisions to continue to operate, repair or replace, and performs technical repairs and/or replacement. Uses American Trucking Association (VMRS) system and other published and internet-based manuals and check sheets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follows workplace and vehicle safety procedures consistently.
- Follows good housekeeping standards
- Follows SDS training and guidelines.
- Possess an advanced set of tools
- Able to perform proper preventive maintenance such as: lube, filters, inspection, including truck appearance, interior and exterior, cab related safety and security.
- Direct/Indirect labor accountability (completing paperwork)
- Diagnose and repair of cab related defects
- Perform all electrical repairs.
Extra- Prompt on time, open to flexible workhours and open to other duties as required.
Minimum 5 years shop Exp. CDL and ASE preferred – Not required.