LAUNCH is currently hiring several assemblers and manufacturing production workers for a growing company in Snohomish, WA.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Manufacturing Production Technician will apply various technologies to test and modify manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- Ensures quality and consistency in production processes by assessing, modifying, and/or calibrating equipment.
- Ensures efficiency and productivity by evaluating and modifying production processes and/or equipment.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves issues with equipment, devices, or products; uses precision instruments such as calipers, micrometers, and gauges to make adjustments.
- Gathers and arranges materials.
- Assists engineers with tasks related to development, construction, and evaluation of prototypes, new products, operations, and/or procedures.
- Drafts and maintains production logs, inventories, documentation, and reports including those outlining procedures, batch records, inventory, productivity, changeover, and progress.
- Ensures compliance with health and safety laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of products and equipment used in manufacturing.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prolonged periods of standing in factory and at times, sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.
- Manual dexterity to evaluate, install, and modify equipment.