The Assembler assembles printed circuit boards, electronic components, subassemblies, or systems using a variety of materials, tools and documentation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads and performs assigned tasks in accordance with manufacturing process instructions (MPIs), production drawings, sample assemblies, and verbal instructions
- Follows proper Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) procedures at all times and is knowledgeable of and performs job in accordance with proper material handling procedures and guidelines
- Performs essential complex assembly tasks, using power de-paneling and lead trimming equipment, pneumatic power tools and automated wash equipment
- Performs complex tasks in accordance with manufacturing process instructions (MPIs), production drawings, customer-provided documentation, sample assemblies, and verbal instructions
- Performs soldering of ‘plated’ through-hole (PTH) components or surface mount components (SMT) and displays a proficiency and ability to achieve IPC A 610 Class II workmanship standards
- Performs basic rework of PTH electronic assemblies to correct or modify according to instructions
- Performs on-line go-no-go testing and in line inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards Specific to Box Build
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program.
Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.