Electrical Design & Analysis Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Electrical Design & ANalysis Engineer for an opportunity in El Segundo, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Our Client’s Electronic Products organization is seeking Senior ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineers (level 5) to support multiple product lines based in Los Angeles, CA.
- Utilize high-level architectural documentation along with algorithm descriptions to create self-checking and reusable testbenches from scratch
- Develop Functional Coverage Models and Closing Code Coverage
- Utilize UVM to create drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum of 14 years experience in Digital ASIC verification with at least 5 years focused on UVM
- Experience with ASIC development including architectural definition, and detailed design implementation and functional verification using SystemVerilog.
- Experience with design architecture and detailed specification generation.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Experience with UVMf
- Experience with hardware emulators (Palladium, Veloce)
- Proficiency with hardware verification languages: System Verilog, System Verilog Assertions
- Ability to write executable test plans
- Proficiency with Object Oriented Programming Concepts: Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Ability to create self-checking and reusable testbenches from scratch
- Experience developing Functional Coverage Models and Closing Code Coverage
- Proficient in scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, etc.
- Revision Control Systems: svn, cvs, git
- Proficient in Linux Environments
- Demonstrated history of 1st pass success with ASIC designs.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.