Employee Engagement Coordiator
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Employee Engagement Coordinator for an opportunity in Virginia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As the People Projects and Employee Engagement Coordinator, you’ll play an integral role in our everyday HR delivery and business stakeholder experience. You’ll work to provide key support to the HR and Employee Relations teams across a variety of projects, including quick turnaround requests to enable business decision making, regular HR cadence activity and employee engagement campaigns. This is an exciting role, as you’ll be responsible for the creation of key data insights and communication material.
- Having ownership of HR requests that require the interpretation and visualization of people related data for executive stakeholders
- Presenting information in a professional, visual output that aligns with our Rolls-Royce branding guidelines
- Handling sensitive or complex information and applying an analytical mindset to the information set
- Navigating the global HR delivery model by working collaboratively across the Defence HR community and Group Business Services (GBS)
- Managing global and local HR projects or components of projects to provide insights and recommendations
- Assisting in the alignment of People Partners and other HR stakeholder to key activities and projects
- Working closely with the project Management Office (PMO) and Digital Enablement Manager to ensure alignments across the team
- Carrying out administrative tasks as required, with an emphasis on supporting and coordinating logistics for the HR team or business events
Qualifications and requirements:
- An Associate’s degree with 6+ years of experience in business and/or project experience OR;
- A Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in business and/or project experience OR;
- A Master’s degree with 0+ years of experience in business and/or project experience OR;
- A JD/PhD with 0+ years of experience in business and/or project experience OR;
- In lieu of a degree, 10+ years of experience in business and/or project experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Previous experience using databases such as SAP and/or Workday(Desired)
- Data analytics experience(Desired)
- Marketing and communication experience, with a particular focus on visual presentations of information or employee engagement(Desired)
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.