LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking experienced Production/Inventory Coordinator in Jacksonville, Florida.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes and moves production and other materials into and out of storage, production and other locations to support the flow of production following standard work instructions.
- Monitors work in process.
- Communicates status of parts and materials using automated systems and manual reporting methods to insure parts availability.
- Identifies and solves problems or discrepancies of limited scope with parts and materials using established procedures or processes.
- Coordinates with various functions to set priorities, expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays. Works under general supervision.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to apply and qualify for Secret Clearance.
- Computer skills desired, particularity with Excel.
- Will be working in variable work conditions and may need to operate industrial trucks and/or forklifts.
- Must be detailed oriented, efficient and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Majority of time will be expected to support the shop floor, line walks and performing material handling functions, if necessary, which will require walking, standing, bending and lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Works under minimum supervision and with other support and operations personnel.
- High school diploma or GED and typically 1 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Will need to be available to work any shift.
- Should possess strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with the many people, in all areas, both inside and outside of the company.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.