Structures & Payload Design Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Structures & Payload Design Engineer for an opportunity in Oklahoma City, OK
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, integrates and documents structural and interior payload system requirements to establish the system design. Develops, maintains and modifies structural and interior payload system and component designs, using 3-D Computer Aided Design tools and/or other design methods, to provide product definition to other engineering groups, production operations, suppliers and external customers throughout the product lifecycle.
- Leads performance, integration and analysis of tests to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Manages supplier development, test and production activities and coordinates with the supplier to optimize the design and achieve program goals.
- Assists with investigation of emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements.
- Works under minimal direction.
Qualifications and requirements:
- BS degree and at least 9 or more years of experience
- Experience with CATIA V5
- Experience with Enovia
- Structual Repair, Overhaul manual writing experience
- Experience with MRB
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.