Training Device Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Training Device Technician for an opportunity in Hazelwood, MO
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the repair, test, installation, configuration, upgrade and modification of simulators and training components, devices, hardware and software.
- Performs general pre-operations, post-operations and component handling of training devices.
- Orders, ships and receives parts and components.
- Assists in troubleshooting to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Works under general supervision.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must be able to obtain Secret Clearance
- Associate degree and 1 ore more years related work experience
- 1-2 years of simulator mantenance experience (Desired)
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.