Quality Inspector 1
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Quality Inspector 3 for an opportunity in Irvine, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Quality Inspector I performs routine visual inspections of components, parts, and/or products for the area assigned, according to detailed job instructions and procedures. Identifies routine quality issues and resolves problems to meet quality requirements.
NOTE: this is a 3rd shift: (1) Wednesday to Sunday (every other Wednesday off) OR (2) Sunday to Thursday (every other Thursday off)
Job Core Responsibilities
• Performs routine visual inspection of soldered connections, mechanical inspections of electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies and subassemblies
• Works as part of the QA team, applies basic level inspector process knowledge, practices and procedures to standard routine tasks
• Participates in preparing all necessary documentation for reporting acceptance/rejection of inspected and/or tested items
• Supports and participates in internal audits and corrective action follow ups, as required
• Implements and maintains technical quality assurance procedures
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education : A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
Certifications : Vocational training, apprenticeships or the equivalent experience in related field
Years Experience : 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
• Ability to follow detailed job instructions
• Able to apply a systematic Quality Assurance approach while using existing procedures to solve standard problems
• Skilled at measuring and using test equipment as prescribed by job assignment
• Capable of identifying and independently resolving routine issues
• Proficient computer skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.