LAUNCH TransTechs is seeking a diesel mechanic for maintenance and repair on a diverse fleet of diesel vehicles. This is a great work environment with opportunities for career development. TransTechs is military friendly and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Pay: $29 P/H DOE
Shift: Mon. – Fri 2PM-10:30PM
- Diverse fleet
- Steady work hours
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits packages
- Opportunity for development
Diesel Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, rebuild and repair fleet diesel equipment (tractors, trailers, refrigeration units).
- Complete preventative maintenance of fleet diesel equipment.
- Complete thorough documentation for work orders of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- May be required to operate a company vehicle to diagnose and repair equipment as part of a road-side service call.
- May participate in regular meetings with customer.
- Ensure equipment has required licensing and registration prior to being deemed as “roadworthy”.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Work in a safe manner, per company, local, state and federal policies and regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualified Candidates For The Diesel Mechanic Position Will Have Met The Following:
- Equivalent of a high school diploma or GED & 5 years of related tractor/heavy equipment maintenance and repair.
- Must possess own tools and steel toe boots.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a DOT drug test & DOT physical.
- ASE certificate
- CDL, or ability to obtain
- Trade school diplomas
Shop, office, yard, vehicle environment, may require lifting of 20 to 50 lbs., at least once a day.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.