HR Support Specialist
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking HR Support Specialist for 3 months contract with possible extension opportunity in Virginia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The HR Services Support- Tier 1 role is the first point of contact for those that use the services of the North American Human Resources Shared Services Center (HRSSC). Team Members will primarily advise and resolve customer queries, as well as process and administer various HR transactions including employee data changes, system password resets, and providing basic guidance on policies, processes, systems, etc.
- The successful candidate will ensure all processes are administered accurately and in a timely manner to meet customer satisfaction service level agreements.
- Team members are expected to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner with excellent attention to detail and a focus on the needs of the customer.
- Team members will also be responsible for contributing to continuous improvement through identification of recurring queries to simplify and enhance policies, processes and technologies.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Education (diploma)
- Knowledge/Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- 1-2 years’ Experience working in Corporate Customer Service
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources
- Effective listening and communications skills to be able to fully understand the needs of the customer and respond appropriately
- Team work and the flexibility to work across teams
- The ability to probe and obtain detailed information in relation to queries
- Willing to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.