Heavy Duty Truck Diesel Technicians
LAUNCH TransTechs is looking for a Heavy Duty Truck Diesel Technicians primarily focusing on preventative & routine maintenance of the fleet diesel equipment.
Pay rate: $26 – $30 per hour
Shift: Ist and 2nd Shift 3rd Availabl 1st: Shift 4:00am to 12:30pm and 2nd shift 12:00pm to 10:30 pm Mon- Fri
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional, timely and accurate repair of all Heavy Duty Diesel Trucks.
- Maintain PM compliance along with troubleshooting and repairing all Heavy Duty Diesel Trucks.
- Completing each repair job in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Documenting all job information, including time, job code and repair code.
- Managing your workload effectively.
- Following all company policies and procedures, particularly those involving safety.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 4 yrs. Heavy Duty Diesel Truck
- Good Sense to operate applicable company vehicles
- Solid computer skills, particularly data entry.
- Strong multitasking, time management skills and exceptional analytic skills.
- Completion of a technical school or equivalent is preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.