LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Billing Specialist for 6 months contract with possible extension opportunity in Indiana
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates invoices and credit memos from business requests and interacts with requestors to ensure proper processing
- Ensures invoices are processed in customer portals to ensure on time payment of billings
- Acts as the key point of contact for billing inquiries/disputes
- Creates and documents process improvements regarding billing procedures
- Acts as a process back up for other Billing Specialist
- Assists the Manager and team mates with various projects as needed
- Generate monthly billing reports
Qualifications and requirements:
- Key Competencies
- Functional Technical Skills
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Peer Relationships
- Problem Solving’Prior Billing experience
- Billing Manager
- Business Partners
- Prior billing experience
- SAP experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.