LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Cable Assembler for an opportunity in Oldsmar, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
- Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws.
- Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must be able to Solder
- Must have good manual dexterity
- Strong mechanical build experience accurately reading and interpreting written work instruction, drawings, sketches, and wiring diagrams.
- Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
- Experienced with working with hand tools used in the assembly of cables and subassemblies
- Knowledge of cable termination including familiarity with crimping specifications and use of both automated and hand crimping tools
- Use of manual and automatic wire strippers.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.