Test & Evaluation Lab Tech 1
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Test & Evaluation Lab Tech 1 for an opportunity in Berkley, MO
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Position is part of the Flight Simulation Labs Operations team.
- The applicant will be working in a fast pace environment supporting Flight Simulation hardware requiring technical skills in both electronic hardware development and trouble shooting.
- Install and maintain Flight Simulation equipment consisting of computers, monitors, audio systems, visual systems, crew stations and rack equipment.
- Participates in test design and performs routine procurement, fabrication and assembly of components, test fixtures and test systems.
- Troubleshoots basic laboratory and test-related problems.
- Works under close supervision.
Qualifications and requirements:
- AA degree in related dicipline or equivalent experience
- Must be able to obtain Interim Secret Clearance
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.